Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hot water tank
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #3
Dippytwo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 A.C.E. 30.1
State: South Carolina
THOR #5641
If it's not the bypass, it may be when the hot water tank was installed they used to long of a hose and it became kinked. That happen to mine. CW "fixed" my hot water and swore that they ran the hot water for a few minutes. I had told them that I had hot water but within one minute it became cold. They just assumed that I didnt know how to work it. on the day we were leaving for a trip I had to take it back again and told them I wanted to watch them run the hot water, it turned cold. It took them 5 hours to figure out that when it was installed the hot water hose was kinked. They had to trim it down and now it works.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum