Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: RV Insurance
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 01:29 AM   #14
churd9

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 29.2
State: Georgia
THOR #6481
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerFam View Post
as an agent, with my own agency for many years, there is no ONE single company that's best at everything, and sometimes ANYTHING, for everyone.

your rate with any company you quote with will depend on so many factors that you cannot chat with your neighbor, even if they have the identical model and year RV that you do, and find that you'll get the same rate - another company will certainly be better, it's just the nature of the business.

many years ago, when I was involved in the electrical billing department at my small home town(we had our own electric power system for the city), folks would call or stop by and 'complain' that their neighbors bill was 'so much less' than their own - yet when we drove by the complaintant's home, the front door was wide open(in the summer!) and you could hear the air conditioner running hard to keep up!

ok, you can ask everyone who the 'best' company is, but it's all 'hear say', as a judge would say!

Your own efforts to check with as many companies as possible will render the best for you, and you alone.

You most likely won't find out how your company is till you file a claim

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum