Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 04:52 AM   #6
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Hello. We have a 2016 24.1 Axis and have around 7500 miles on it so far. I think you get a lot for the money with the Axis/Vegas but there are a few quality issues which I now believe is to be expected. I still don't mentally accept these issues however... A word of advice, no matter which coach you buy.... Much discussion on this subject in this forum- front end alignment and weigh the coach so you can get the proper tire pressures for ride quality. Most of us have also added items to the suspension that will cost you more $$$ for a better ride. Another bit of advice is that you should not get suckered into some extras like paint protection and Tryon wheel protectors or whatever they are called. Extended warranty is also up for discussion. Keep asking questions and good travels.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum