Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 12:07 AM   #1567
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Great work Dave. If you only had 5 wires the purple has to be either left or right signal.

Also you gave me the idea about cutting the hole in the removable dash. You mentioned it i believe in oldgolds thread. So the credit belongs to you buddy.

Jerry
I forgot about posting that to oldgolds thread, old age I guess.

I should have clarified my comment about the purple wire, I meant for coaches that have all their wiring, AND it's correctly done! I didn't check the other wires, when you said white was ground and mine wasn't that's the only one I checked. Liked your idea for full screen back up, that's why I wired in the reverse.

Jerry or Dino, do your monitors look black and white with little color too? Also I turned on the grid lines, do they just come on in reverse, didn't try it but in normal view they weren't on.

Done with projects for a while, sister in-law and oldest grandson will be here Monday, then leaving for Galveston on Friday. My best to everyone!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.