Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 03:19 AM   #15
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
I was at MHSRV today, my opinion has not changed, super nice people. I asked sbout the size of the lot and inventory, WOW!!! As I said before, they have 160 acres that they currently use, they have a total of 460 acres! They currently have about 900 new units on order and a staff of over 250 people. I spoke to one of the service managers who was the fifth person hired when the dealership first opened, he took great pride in telling me all the new things going on, and there were a lot! The dealership takes good care of their employees, huge very nice break room with satellite tv, which I was invited to use, 4 microwaves, a full kitchen, on and on. And that was just one of many!

A dealership that does so much extra to take care of its employees shows to me they value people, and that includes customers!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum