Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 04:12 AM   #1
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
Vegas 25.2 and 25.3 Generator Exhaust Locations

I'm looking at both the 25.2 and 25.3 as the most likely coach I will purchase (along with a Forest River class C).

Maybe it's just being new to RVing (this will be our first coach), but I was surprised that in both floor plans that the generator exchaust is very close to the bed slide. In the 25.2, it comes out the back bumper angling 45* away from the slide, but very close. In the 25.3, it's only a few feet from the slide and angled towards the slide.

I know there is a lot of varying opinions on running a generator while sleeping (I know my sister does if needed on their Tiffen 40 footer), but whether at night or during the day, I was just a bit surprised by the exhaust locations being so close to the slides.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum