Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #1603
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1912 View Post
Kev, I'm picking up 2018 ACE 29.3 on 7/10. Planning on alignment, safe t plus, rear trac bar and CHF...so you are saying there are no longer 2 extra, total of 4 holes, where factory sway bar mounts on your unit? Hmmm wonder if mine will be the same
David I had the front end alignment and safety plus added by a company that only does truck suspensions. i asked them also to move the sway bar to the inside hole and when I picked up the coach I was told that there is only one inside hole the sway bar mounts to. As for the alignment they gave me a print out showing how bad it was. I will also be adding Sumo springs as I was very happy with them on my Vegas. BTW I had the dealer cover the front end alignment because I test drove it before signing any papers and told them it was in need of one.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.