Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 07:10 PM   #9
billburt

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New York
THOR #5905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittntherooad View Post
You can modify the splitter inside the tv cabinet to work. Very simple. I had the same problem with mine. I ran a temporary cable from outside through the door and my Tailgater worked. Search the Internet and found the mod. Just requires a jumper wire. I will try to find the article.
Here it is
http://www.tv4rv.com/wiring.pdf
I guess I'm a little slow but I'm confused as to how this mod is going to work with a satellite input or the normal cable tv input. I assume that I would have 3 outputs in place of the one bedroom output. I have a 2017 THOR axis with 3 TV's. If I understand correctly the mod allows me to either use a satellite input to all TV's or feed them from the normal cable input on the exterior of the coach. I just don't understand how.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum