Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 08:48 PM   #1
RickyP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #8066
2017 Miramar 34.2

Hi All....My wife Lorraine and I have purchased a Miramar 34.2 and couldn't be happier (so far). We have been over the coach inside and out for the last three days. We're very impressed with the workmanship and the quality of the fixtures etc. Our first trip will be this weekend so we'll be able check out the mechanical systems

This is our first RV since back in the 80's when we owned a pop up. We have been boaters in between. We are from Livonia MI and are very excited to use our portable cottage. It seems our adult children are excited too which makes it that much better. Thanks for letting us join the group. I haven't looked around much yet but I'm sure it's a wealth of knowledge. I have a lot to learn.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum