Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 10:32 PM   #1641
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
I spent about 20 minutes today playing with my new monitor. I first cleaned all the cameras then started again making adjustments on the monitor. After a lot of fine tuning I think I finally have the best picture I'm going to get. Obviously Thor does not use very high quality cameras and the video has very little color. Since I primarily use the rear camera I think at some point I will change to a better unit, probably one that had infrared for better night vision. I looked at the side cameras and have decided to leave them alone, it would be a major undertaking to change them.

Overall I have to say I am extremely happy with the monitor! Having a large screen that I don't have to lean over to see is great! One Big annoyance when driving with sunglasses is I had to lift them up to see the Axerra screen, I tried it today and can see the new screen perfectly. Worth every penny!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.