Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 10:39 PM   #1
TravelingInEarnest

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34
State: Texas
THOR #8068
New to us 2015 Hurricane 34E

Howdy,

My wife and I recently retired, sold the house, sold or gave away a lot of junk, moved some good stuff into storage, and become full-time RVers with the purchase of a new to us 2015 Hurricane 34E. I have been reading the forum and have leaned a great deal from the community ... THANKS!

But, things moved pretty quickly over the last couple of weeks of the transition and we have already put 2K+ miles on Earnest before I had time to sit down and log into the forum and attempt a formal introduction.We drove from San Antonio, TX to the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and then on to Washington DC. Had to replace a motor on one of the slides and had some difficulties with a strap coming loss from the tow dolly ... but it has been a wonderful experience.

We are focusing on some East Coast history stuff with our daughter (high school history teacher) before we move on to more fall foliage later in the season.
2015 Ford Escape (Bert) on 2017 Demco Kar Kaddy SS
Instagram @TravelingInEarnest
TravelingInEarnest is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum