Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 03:15 AM   #38
Moondoggie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Arkansas
THOR #6634
We took our 2017 29.4 ace to Florida earlier this month and experienced our first hot and humid weather in this RV. I was pretty disappointed with the AC performance the first day. That night we set the temp at 68, considerably cooler than what we run at home. By 3 am I finally heard the unit turn off. Next morning we kept the unit turned way down, even to the point of being a little too cool. We soon discovered that as the walls, furniture, floors and ceilings got cool, the space became a lot more comfortable.
We did keep the unit vents open in the daytime as to better cool the front, them. Closed them off at night to cool the bedroom better. We also kept most of the blinds closed, which helped a lot. After the first two days I felt much better about my purchase.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum