Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 03:41 AM   #23
crenaissanceman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #8073
Smile Clone like issue

This is really weird, JB1911. I have the "exact" same problem as you have described. 2018 Freedom Elite 30FE. even your photos seem identical to our unit. We picked up the coach about 2 weeks ago, but were waiting to take it back as the dash radio had failed during the initial walkthrough. I made the trip back to camping world today to have the radio swapped out. During the last couple of weeks, (as a new RV'r, I was just trying things out as a learning experience). one of the first things I found was that the momentary switch for store / use didn't make any audible "click" when I activated it. I expected to hear something as you have suggested. Anyway, I mentioned this to the service department when I brought the RV in today. Ultimately, they changed the momentary rocker switch. I now hear the expected clicking when activating the rocker. Not saying that this is in any way a solution for you, but I just thought it somewhat (in a weird way) refreshing that someone else was experiencing the same concern that I had.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.