Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 01:01 PM   #24
craigdrabik

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1911 View Post
I pushed in the blue button and the yellow flag popped out. The house lights still work so they must be powered by the chassis battery. This is not a problem unless you accidentally leave the interior (house) lights on. The good news is that the Axxera radio is totally dead with the yellow flag out. I am sure that this is what was draining the house batteries. I'll leave Arvie (that's what we're calling her) unplugged from shore power for a few days and see if the house batteries are still charged. I love it when people add to the knowledge base.

Check back soon.

JB
I've found through lots of experimentation that I need to make sure the radios are off and nothing is plugged into the USB ports - not even cables with no device connected. If I do that, I'm able to get the house batteries to hold their charge while in "store".

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.