Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 12:26 PM   #1684
campinking

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: New York
THOR #6713
Overhead bunk & front whistling noise

Jerry, Good Luck with the surgery!

Has anyone been having an issue with the overhead bunk working it's way down when driving? When I did my walk through the bunk made a grinding noise on the drivers side but seemed to work fine. The dealer never replaced the pins for my ride home and the bunk start working it's way down on the drivers side. I took it back to the dealer and the timed/synchronized the motors and said it should be fine, again not saying anything about driving with the pins installed. Well this time the bunk can down 6 inches on the drivers side. They synchronized the motors again yesterday and said to install the pins when driving. Well on the ride home the drivers side started working down again, going down about an inch and resting on the pins. Calling the dealer again this morning. UGH!
Also am getting a either a squeaking/whistling noise from the from of the motorhome when driving 55mph or faster. Think it might be the front grill needing that smaller hole grill?

Campinking
campinking is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum