Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Towing help
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 01:46 PM   #5
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc View Post
I had CW do mine (Belleville, MI) including the base plates and Invisibrake - and have had no issues - and a great discount on install with Good Sams membership...

CW experiences seem to vary greatly by location - Perhaps someone on here closer to you can give some input on that area.
Yea, from what I've read, CW experiences vary a lot. Reading Google/Facebook reviews, even the one in Little Rock vary from horror stories to people very happy. Last time I checked, with recent reviews, the good were outweighing the bad.

When searching for info on Invisbrake installs, I came across a number of threads (other forums) talking about issues with the Invisibrake, such as brake locks and such. If I was following it correctly, they were saying it was happening not when towing, but driving the toad. Have you seen anything on that?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.