Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Moving On
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 04:19 PM   #7
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Angry Sorry your leaving I may be right behind you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawbird View Post
We bought our Freedom Elite 29FE on March 31 and already tired of the numerous problems, lack of quality, and dealing with Camping World. Traded today for a 30' Winnebago Aspect. No comparison in the quality. Yes, it cost us to get out from underneath it but not as bad of a hit as I expected.
Almost home from our first two week trip in this new 2017 Thor Synergy. I feel stupid for having paid so much to get so little quality. Here's my first trip problem list.
Air bag light on
In dash radio extremely poor reception
Coach radio extremely bad reception
Coach blue ray only plays standard DVDs
Screen door rattles enough to drive you nuts
Passenger seat belt locks up on shoulder preventing movement
Wood panels on both sides of slide out sofa fell off
Roof leaked, skylight leaked real bad
Rooftop AC and interior 120v quit (needs power transfer switch replaced)
LP regulator quit in first week (replaced on the road)
Two cargo latches malfunctioning
Wipers fail to contact/clean windshield correctly
Bath door screws fell out
Bath shelf/ 4-5 screws fell out
Toilet lid won't stay in open position/lid drops on its own
Coach door misaligned? See daylight at bottom corner, handle hard to operate at times.

We won't be home until this evening so the list might get bigger. Nearest Thor dealer is 2 1/2 hours away. I'm very disappointed I will now have to waste my time getting all this fixed after spending this kind of money to buy what I thought was a quality product. One vacation equals a trip to the dealer/or mfg to get stuff corrected. Not sure I want to keep this coach now. 3 days of Gulf of Mexico rain running through the roof and skylight soaking into the roof and cabinetry wood is surely going to be an issue later after the warranty is over.

Not happy
Traveling with Shih Tzu's Baily, Bella and Maltese Buster. Towing, Golf Cart, Harley or Polaris RZR. 3 of our darling Shih Tzu's passed away recently and I just can't take them off of here. RIP Baxter, Baili & sweet sweet Bella. Buster is our little rock.
DogLovers is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.