Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 01:59 AM   #3
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
The part on the sliding glass which you use to open, close and lock the window has come off. I put the rubber piece back on the glass and then tried to gently hammer the bracket over the rubber piece but didn't work. Any ideas?
There is adhesive involved - but I don't know what kind...
I had the drivers side piece come a little over a year ago. After trying silicone, and lasting only a short time - finally had dealer do it as part of another visit... Don't know what they used.
Of course now the passengers side has come off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeffrey View Post
This is my front window lock MOD.
1/8 inch hole drilled in channel right before the glass when Fully Closed. With SS screw on hole blocking sliding glass.
Windows are EAST TO SLIDE OPEN WHEN LOCKED with that cheap lever lock.
Photo is my passenger window. 2 min fix.
Like the mod - and will do similar... think i'll use some kind of pin so I don't need tools to remove and open window - but still need to get the original piece back on to help opening/closing the window.
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum