Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #1701
DinoC41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTransplant View Post
I have had the 100 Watt version of the Eco-Worthy for a couple of seasons. Electrically it works fine. My version is a polycrystalline cell. With the monocrystalline cells you get the extra 20 watts.

When the case folds up the cells are exposed so I use the pieces of foam that were in the packing and secure them with a couple of suitcase straps to protect the cells while its stored.

The support legs are rather flimsy and the folding side supports have broken on one leg. That hasn't impaired using them though. Ill get around to replacing them with something more substantial.

The battery wiring is rather short (about 6 feet) so I made up a 20 ft #10 extension with plug in connectors. I cut off the supplied battery terminal clamps and put on the connector and made up a pig tail connected to the batteries to plug in the extension. I use this for connecting my air compressor and external maceator pump too.

Wire
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Connectors
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4 (Toad)
FMCA: F463694
DinoC41 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum