Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Satellite
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 01:34 AM   #12
GMac

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Southwind 37F
State: Texas
THOR #1793
Quote:
Originally Posted by joethor17 View Post
2017 Thor freedom elite 29fe, We also have dish with portable king tailgater, with the portable roof mount. Dish is easier and pay as u go, we got it for three months because of our traveling time. We have two receivers one in bed and one in living room area...went camping and placed it outside in the open field....only one TV worked the one in the living room...but I was told that it was wired for two. Used the outside IF disconnecting the input to switch box to feed the sat receiver.... had to buy more cable though...still only one TV worked...but two dish receivers, tryna figure out how to get both to work... gonna take it back Dealer...they say it should be working....
I have an older model DISH Tailgater and it only has one coax output, thus supports only one tv. I just viewed the KING Tailgater with two coax outputs which supports two tv's. The ** noted that the programming must be on and use the same satellite. Running around TX (Houston/Dallas), I usually get satellites 110, 119 and 129 or any combo of those. At times, I may not have all three and then lose certain channels. Something to consider.

2019 Fleetwood Southwind 37F
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat toad
GMac is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum