Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 02:40 PM   #17
KC8RXQ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy TT24
State: West Virginia
THOR #3433
Bill and Martha,

We too had a bucket load of warranty items on our Synergy but our dealer's service department, and even the dealership manager "TJ" got involved to fix most of the items. Do your best to try to work with the dealer. Your list is a long one, and several are similar to what I experienced, but it isn't insurmountable. Frustrating - yes - but they are all hopefully fixable. We are 3+ hours from our dealership so when I made a sufficient list I would try to include photos that tied them to that list which helped my dealer get warranty approvals made quickly. Also, if you haven't done this get on top of the roof and check the condition of ALL seals and seams. In my Thor owner's manual they only gave us a short amount of time to report defects on the roof. I would share my laundry list of issues but don't have your email address but be diligent and pro-active, and if you can fix any of the minor problems it would certainly shorten the list.

This forum has a host of seasoned RVers who are more than able to help so "post away". Also, from what I've read the competition's products are just as prone to factory laziness and lack of QC before their units leave for the dealership. Try to be patient and work with Thor and your dealer. And thank you so much for your service to our country!

Regards,
Ed
KC8RXQ is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum