Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:34 PM   #1
bigskyline

Brand: Still Looking
State: South Carolina
THOR #8218
New Thor Researchers

Hello, All.

My wife and I have been following the FR forum for some time now and have been concerned that the quality of their product and long turn around time for service have been worrisome to us. We are both retired and looking for a Class C home that is similar to the FR Sunseeker 2400W. We love the open floor plan with the one slideout. We also think the Mercedes Benz engine is what we want. I stand 6' 7" tall so having the longest bed available is important. We are both looking forward to following this Thor forum as we plan to make our decision to buy by the end of this year or the beginning of 2018. We are also in the beginning stages of planning a trip to and around Alaska next summer after we get any bugs worked out of the unit we buy. Any input or advice from the experienced folks in this forum will be appreciated.

Thanks!

The (Retired) Librarians

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.