Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 01:11 AM   #13
airforceret

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 26B
State: Indiana
THOR #6414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
Thor Motor Coach builds all gas class Cs in plant 650 along with the small diesel class Cs. The planned production is over 20 coaches a week. You will read about 15 total complaints a year about the Thor class Cs After all, it is the Internet. I have owned my Hurricane (a product of plant 750 for 17 months and 15,800+ trouble free miles). I did stop by MHSRV to have two minor electrical issues fixed (blown fuse that I couldn't find and a loose wire to the water heater). I made the appointment the day before and was in and out of the dealership in 65 minutes.
I have to disagree with the 15 total complaints a year... Maybe in past years that was true but definitely not this year. By late March factory repair was booked till late June and all the local factory shops were booked as far and some farther out into the year. This doesn't take into consideration any dealer repairs around the country... I love my coach but it was a piece of crap when I received it and if not for fixing many of the things myself it would still be waiting for repairs. Yes they all have issues but this year was a banner year for Thor producing crap to keep up with demand. No doubt some of the coaches were fine and yes there are happy customers, but let there be no confusion as to the amount of issues with Thor products this year. I'm a previous owner of a Keystone Cougar that like most had normal issues and was a quality product. Thor advertised my coach on a E450 and sadly it was built on an E350 and they are like .. whoops... Sue me... I once was a happy owner of a Thor product but am now disappointed in management... not the coach! #ThorLacksIntegrity

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum