Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:15 PM   #1
Steveku

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ohio
THOR #7059
Inverter location in 2018 31W

Does anyone know where the inverter is located in the 2018 31W? I looked for it in a 2018 31W at the dealership(looking to buy in next year). The only place i can figure it is would be under the bed which some sections were held down with screws. I guess I thought the inverter had to be located within 5 feet of the batteries, so kinda not sure on all this.

If the inverter is located under the bed, would that mean it would be easier to swap the modified sine wave inverter with a pure sine wave one? Also looking to hook microwave and a few outlets(including bedroom one) to the new inverter.
Steve

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum