Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Need direction
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 03:28 AM   #1
Lisa Marie

Brand: Still Looking
State: Indiana
THOR #8247
Need direction

I'm new to the forum. My husband and I are also very new to rving. In 2016 we bought a Leisure Travel Van Unity twin bed. We loved it, but discovered that we needed more room since we would be staying in our rv for all of our spring, summer and part of the fall season. So we sold it, and bought a 2017Winnebago Navion in Match because it has a slide with a corner bed and is wide open. Needless to say that we were trying to stay with the Mercedeces Chassis because of its amazing pick up and go especially in the mountains and we got around 18 miles per gallon with it. But STILL too small. We are going to lose our butts selling this one I'm sure! So we don't want to make another mistake! We looked at the Challenger 37KT. Very different lay out, but really liked it. Also looked at the ACE 30.4 and thought that was ok. And we looked at the Miramars and loved those also. Does anyone have the Challenger 37 KT? We'd love to know how all of you feel about them. Any others to consider? We need hanging wardrobe space and my husband loves his alone time in a seperated area. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum