Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 12:41 AM   #9
Stevenb2560

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE EVO 30.3
State: Florida
THOR #6059
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Stevenb2560: That looks great. Can you get seatbelts through it? Will seatbelts for 3 people fit?
Thanks!
Yes, the recliner comes in three base sections and the two seat backs attach after the bases are installed. After the base was positioned I bolted them to the floor with lag bolts. I then fed the original seat belts that are already bolted to the floor up through the seat base and recliner backs. So now the recliner is secured to the floor and the seat belts are ready to use while under way.
There were only two seat belts for the original installation, so that's all that I used. Three people could sit on the sofa with the armrest in the up position, but you would have to add another seat belt.

Steven B.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum