Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 07:31 PM   #1
lance18c

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: challenger
State: North Carolina
THOR #1078
Hi All I'm a newbie

My wife and I have a 2015 Thor Challenger. We have enjoyed our camping experience more than any other activity we have done. We have had a ton of problems with our coach after purchasing it last June. It has spent over 3 months in the shop making repairs on items that should have been addressed before it ever left the factory. Thor obviously has "0" quality control and sends their "finished units" to the dealer to fix all the problems. Camping World isn't much better for they only repair part of the issues only having to take it back to make the same repair again.

With that said... once we get all the "bugs" out of the coach we will continue to make wonderful memories with our family traveling and camping.

I am wanting to install an anti sway system on the unit to help with driving in wind and also rigs passing. Can anyone recommend a system that they have had experience with? I have found several manufacturers and different systems.

Look forward to hearing back,
Sam and Dori

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.