Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 07:02 PM   #1751
jtroop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 34F
State: Michigan
THOR #7673
Well, I just completed the CHF on the front. It has been raining all day in the thumb, got tired of waiting on the rain to stop and slid my large frame under the rig....tight fit! Took me about 45 mikes as the driver side bolt was hitting the leaf spring. Using a bottle jack I was able to get the bolt in the chf hole. The rods are only at about a 110 degree angle now, so should be good.

I will probably do the back one day this week after the rain stops. We are leaving Monday on a trip to Florida. I am betting she handles a lot better now. Did anyone get a harsher ride after doing this?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum