Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Satellite
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 10:08 AM   #35
churd9

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 29.2
State: Georgia
THOR #6481
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrown View Post
This is definitely Not true. With my DISH Trailblazer (portable) most of the channels are HD. It is automagic. Point it south and it locates the satellites. The only thing I need to do is call DISH and tell them where I am to get the local channels. Within 15 minutes, they are there.

Directv uses more than one satellite to broadcast its channels because it has more channels in HD than DISH does . It uses only one to broadcast SD channels satellite 101. If you use one of the portable automatic units it locates satellite 101... both DISh and Directv locals channels are set by the box I prefer to watch the local channels from where I live not where I am at .if I won't to watch local I crank up the antenna.i use my box from home so o don't pay extra for my service...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.