Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 10:53 AM   #1
RV Pirate

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37 LX
State: Florida
THOR #7853
Ft Wilderness shake down trip

Hi guys, just got back yesterday from our maiden voyage. We did a quick 2 nights at Disney with our mutts just to check everything out.

The trip went really well, just a few minor things to address. We made 2 running lists , one with things to be fixed or looked at, the other with things we need to add to our RV.

Went over to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours one day, but spent most of the trip just relaxing.

One thing that has been spoken of recently in here is the TVs. 2 of our TVs (living room and outside) found the cable channels and the bedroom TV only found air channels. I suspect it is an older model since the start up screen looks different from the other 2. Dealer will certainly be hearing about that.

Still trying to figure out how the living room TV sound bar works. LOL

One dash 12v outlet not working, and drawer under the dinette needs adjustment since it won't stay closed while traveling. Like I said, pretty minor stuff so far. Our dogs are LOVING the new ride.

I wanted to see how it would handle before doing any mods. Not too bad, but was interesting with I 4 construction in Orlando. Will definitely be doing the CHF and addition a steering stabilizer in the near future. We made it to Disney and home in 3/4 tank of gas. Not sure I want to check the gas mileage yet. (I can't handle the truth ;-) )

Can't wait for the next trip !!!

<'))))>(
RV Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum