Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 05:21 PM   #17
Djfred

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New Jersey
THOR #1592
I am currently researching info on lawsuits,personal or class action.It seems as though there are hundreds of people with the same problems that do not know where to turn to for a satisfactory resolution to their problem.When Thor called me they just kept telling me that I was out of warranty.I tried to explain that I am a reasonable person and that the rubber moulding was never installedon my Axis from the factory and that it should be considered a manufacturers defect.I probably would have even accepted an offer of the moulding and did the repair work myself,but I was not able to get a word in because the extremely rude manager with an attitude was only interested in telling me my warranty was up,too bad,I should have found out about it while it was still under warranty! She then politely HUNG UP ON ME!!! I will continue researching the law end of this problem and will post my findings on this forum with my contact info.so others can also join.Its about time something is done with this nonsense!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum