Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 01:04 AM   #54
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
If you wish to play, here is the circuit I'm currently using:

Attached is the Arduino code I've been running (LevelSensor.txt). Every 500ms it will send out the serial port the RC time count.

You can even use a Solo cup to test with: Wrap about 1/2 the cup with standard foil. Run a ground wire inside the cup and make sure it hits the bottom (I use a small nail to weigh down the wire) and connect the foil to the PD6/Digital pin 6 end of the 10M resistor.

When running you'll see numeric values on the terminal. As you fill the cup with water the values will increase (and if you somehow empty the cup without disturbing your test setup you'll see them fall).

The AIN1 voltage divider provides the 4.5V reference for the comparator to capture charging the RC tank cap. The ADC0 provides the 0.5V reference for the comparator to capture the discharge of the RC tank cap.
Attached Files
File Type: txt LevelSensor.txt (2.2 KB, 189 views)
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.