Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 01:41 AM   #1789
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfryman View Post
Sounds exactly like what I had done 2 months ago (on a Thursday morning as well). Tomorrow evening will be the peak of her pain so tell her to take what was prescribed as directed before she starts feeling it.

I hope her recovery goes as well as mine. I was out of the sling in 2 weeks and I took our MH out on a 4 day trip 3 weeks after the surgery. I've been almost back to normal for the last 3 weeks.
Thank you very much! The doctor said she should be out of her sling in about a week. From what I've been told this doctor is one of the best in the whole Dallas area for shoulders. Myra had been to two previous orthopedic surgeons and all they wanted to do were repeated injections, fine for masking the symptoms but not curing the problem. When we saw this doctor he immediately told us that injections were a waste of time and the problem was only going to get worse. When he showed me the pictures from the laparoscopy it was clearly evident he was 100% correct. Very nice man, even took the time to say a prayer at the bedside before the surgery!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum