Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 05:01 PM   #1799
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Just an FYI for everyone in case you don't know. I have called the Ford Motorhome division a couple of times with questions, I got thru within a couple on minutes and they were super nice.

Your coach chassis is originally registered to Thor, you need to make sure the registration is transferred to your name so you can receive bulletins and recall notices. Ford told me that a lot of times dealers don't send the information to them so they still have Thor listed as the owner and then they have no way to notify the current owner.

A quick phone call to Ford will make sure they have YOUR information. You will need to have your chassis vin available when you call. The number for the Ford Motorhome division is: 1-866-906-9811 or 1-800-392-3673

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum