Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 06:47 AM   #1
Finch1408

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #8306
2017 Thor Axis 24.1

Greetings All...
Picked ours up at Tom Johnson Camping World in Marion, NC a week ago. Like it very much, but as time goes by finding minor issues I've been able fix without having to drive an hour to Service Dept.
One issue (critical) that other newbies my want to watch out for is to check the tire pressures since apparently this is not part of the prep you pay for. I'm going on my first trip tomorrow and even though I thought it would not be an issue, having just picked it up brand new, I felt like checking the tires. All six had different tire pressures ranging from 72 psi to 50 psi, when all of them should have been write about 80 psi. The Dual rear tires did not even match up. On one dual rear tire the two valve stems weren't even able to be accessed to check the pressure and I had to remove the rim to re-adjust, and tighten the retaining screws, to check and put air in.
It is what it is, and this concludes my introduction to the group! [emoji2]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum