Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 11:59 PM   #3
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fortheRoad View Post
I'm still on the fence on a purchase of one of these units! I see there are some locally now priced at 80,000! Can you give me your thoughts and use ofsix months of ownership! How many miles driven ease of driving and size! What you wish you'd had likes and dislikes! We really don't know which way to go we looked at a class B at first but that was too small we thought.. but we don't want anything too big but we want something we can drive coast to coast if we want!
I have not been on this forum for a while and kind of out of the loop I guess! Again thanks for your help in advance.we really want to get the right one the first time rather then buy something we don't like?
There are quite a few of us on here with Axis/Vegas units. Myself we've had our Axis 3 seasons now and still love it. We have just over 10,000 miles on it and so far the longest trip has been about 2,000 miles round trip (MI -> FL and back).

It drives pretty easy--its essentially a big Econoline van (thus if you've ever driven one of those you already know what it drives like). My wife chips in on the longer trips with the driving duties--she'd never do that with any of our pull behinds. Keep in mind that if you don't like the way it rides there is a ton of suspension mods you can do to change it.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.