Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 12:10 AM   #4
revjeffrey
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 Windjammer
State: Illinois
THOR #7074
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fortheRoad View Post
I'm still on the fence on a purchase of one of these units! I see there are some locally now priced at 80,000! Can you give me your thoughts and use ofsix months of ownership! How many miles driven ease of driving and size! What you wish you'd had likes and dislikes! We really don't know which way to go we looked at a class B at first but that was too small we thought.. but we don't want anything too big but we want something we can drive coast to coast if we want!
I have not been on this forum for a while and kind of out of the loop I guess! Again thanks for your help in advance.we really want to get the right one the first time rather then buy something we don't like?
Was in the same situation as you. 12yrs with Class C Motorhomes thought were the best.
Now have Axis 24.1. The View Alone out the windshield because you are no longer staring at the persons BACK BUMPER in front of you because you sit higher while traveling is now the Deal Breaker 4 us not to mention storage etc. etc.. That is just my opinion Good Luck !!. http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f4/...vels-7997.html
Hellwig 7718 Front Sway Bar & 7180 Rear Sway Bar
Koni FSD Front Shocks 8805-1042 / Koni FSD Rear Shocks 8805-1043
revjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum