Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Thor Quantum
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:31 AM   #12
99dart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: SOB 2014 Meridian 36M
State: Washington
THOR #7205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum2017 View Post
We have what appears to be an endless list of things falling apart on our new 2017 rig. While we will keep going back to the dealer about the recent problems (cruise and auto jacks both died in second day out) would like to ask other Thor owners if they have these problems and what they did about them:
We have a 2016 QQuantum WS31

1. Outside and bedroom TV's can only be used with cable TV (e.g., no DVD capabilities to use DVD player in LR). We got no info on these TV's. We have manuals for the bedroom & exterior tv's. But,
no the dvd doesn't work with them. I am planning on getting a small sound bar to stuff into the outside compartment.

2. Pantry door replaced and warped AGAIN. Now can't open two drawers. Is it actually warped OR are the hinges out of adjustment?

3. Horrible noises when opening single slide; dealer says nothing thing wrong. Our 23' slide groans some, but I think it is normal.

4. Horrible pic on cable TV; is this because RV park has poor connectivity?
We have very nice pictures on all three tv's whether connected to cable or antenna
5. A/C freezes up so that compressor won't come on (hot here in AZ!) I started our a/c here at home on a 90 degree day.It ran about 1/2 an hour and tripped 20 amp GFCI in the plug-in.

6. House batteries die quickly unless plugged in all the time (even when setting to "store"). Like already said the factory house batteries are junk.

7. Awning was broken/bent when we got it. Although dealer fixed it, it is crooked and the fasteners on the arms keep popping out.
Ours are fine. But, it retracts very slowly. I would have it completely replaced under warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.