Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 07:32 PM   #20
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
a long time ago I read this.
http://www.rvforum.net/miscfiles/MH_..._%20Primer.pdf
I'm no suspension system expert, but this was written by a long time RV'er, and to my M.E. mind it mostly seems plausible.

I think you need to look at what your symptoms or problems are, then go for the fix who's primary goal is to resolve that problem that you are having...

I don't really seem to have a huge rolling problem for example with my E-450. Yes it rolls but it's really only an issue when navigating some severe rolly-polly terrain, such as leaving some parking lots..
so
since rolling not really being a problem, adjusting roll bars doesn't see to me to be the primary fix.

Granted, it's cheap...hence the name.... and it apparently has some side benefits that help with other issues that I do see.... such as yawing (tail wagging the dog)...so in a way it might be the thing to do before spending money....
.....but the primary fix for yaw, and probably the best result to fix that problem, because i have leaf springs on the rear, would seem to be the track bar....

Still....I'll probably give that CHF a try some day if I can ever find the time.
CHF is only for F-53 chassis and not for E-350/450 as I understand it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.