Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 11:44 PM   #4
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
We bought a 2015 Axis 24.1 in March from a local private seller. We could not be happier with our purchase. The only complaint we have is with the ridiculous sewage discharge arrangement. Other than that, we find it handles well, has plenty of pick up, and braking ability. On a recent trip to the north Georgia mountains we really put her through her paces. We are looking forward to many years of reliable, and comfortable RVing.

Regards:
Bobby and Jan
Cedar Key, Fl
Glad you are happy with your Axis. We are on our second (Vegas and Axis) and love ours too. We have put 35000 miles on them including to Alaska and back. If the sewage discharge really bothers you, there is a relatively easy and few hundred dollar fix in the Clean Dump system. I have installed two and I would not leave home without it. It takes all the mess and smell out if the job and it takes less than half the time to dump. I don't even wear gloves anymore. Plus you can dump 25'+ away and even uphill. It was one of the first things I installed with my new Axis. We are about to leave on a 2 month trip to Nova Scotia. Happy trails.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum