Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 08:55 PM   #57
TerryP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #6635
2106 Tuscany 45AT

I would agree that Quality Control is non-existent, at least on the Tuscany lines. I know of three 2016 that were plagued with major problems, all directly attributable to assembly at the factory. For me, the worst was the inverter being wired incorrectly. I'm at the one year point, just now getting all of my issued finally resolved. I would also agree that CW is not the place to go for service or repairs. The guys that worked on mine were not RV trained and would not reach out to Thor for help. They just poked around, replaced some parts, and sent me on my way - only to return to get them to try again. I finally woke up and went elsewhere.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum