Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 01:17 AM   #9
Jbird_in_SC

Brand: Still Looking
State: North Carolina
THOR #5052
Well, once again our dealer that we purchased the Challenger from continues to impress me. They had the RV ready in about a week after dropping it off with a handful of warranty items in addition to the window leak issue.

Their resolution to the water coming in through the front windows was the little holes in the front section of the non-sliding window frame (see picture in previous post where water was coming in). The dealer said the little holes needed to be blown out due to being clogged. Really? Okay, I'll trust them as they have provided good service to me. In the future, they suggested using a compressor to blow air into the little holes in the window frame.

Just trying to understand how they got clogged in the first place? From the inside? From the outside? If so, where?

With that said, I will be testing when I have the RV back at our house before our next trip (currently in storage). I'll report back on if we experience any leaks from rain storms again and/or if I can figure out where the holes drain or how they get clogged.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum