Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 02:18 PM   #9
penguin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 31S
State: Florida
THOR #4443
I have a 2017 31S and really like it. Traded up from a 2016 Axis. Like the added 5 ft of living space and all the added outside storage. Got mine loaded with 2 AC's, power seat and half body paint. As other posters have stated, there will be a few hiccups (but knock on wood) mine have been minor, thank goodness. My advice is before you take delivery, make sure all systems work on shore power, with the generator, and with the inverter. Dealers like to do their walk thru on shore power which might mask a problem when your running on the generator. BE DILLIGENT. Make note in writing everything you find not up to your expectations but don't be overly anal. I had a good sized punch list before I signed any papers so the dealer would not be surprised of any issues. There will be things you will change to your liking but that's the fun of owning a RV. Have fun and enjoy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum