Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 08:20 PM   #29
kwilliams

Model: Miramar
State: Arkansas
THOR #5754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
I highly recommend you do intense research and due diligence regarding where and who is going to perform after sales service. There are going to be warranty issues -- I guarantee. Do you want to drive hundreds of miles for service? Do you want a dealer to refuse to service or put you at the end of their service schedule because you did not buy from them?

It might cause you heartburn to learn that when you researched price, you could have gotten a better deal somewhere else. But to drive hours for service, or have your rig parked in a dealer's service yard waiting for Thor repair approval, or parts, or space in the repair quo is really going to cause you major angst. You can find hundreds of threads right here in this forum regarding owners unhappy with dealer after the sale service.

Do your homework regarding service (you can thank me later).

Agree, which is why I did my research. Since my purchase of an RV from a dealer in Akron; I've not returned. The CW service dealer, I selected in Chattanooga, has a solid relationship with Thor and understands the importance of satisfying customers even though I did not make my initial RV purchase from their location. I had rather drive 2 hours to a RV dealer that I trust in servicing my RV, then drive 30 minutes where you can't trust the service department.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum