Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 11:47 AM   #5
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
On a side note, I know that people come on here and complain about Thor, and I don't think there is any doubt that quality isn't where we would all like it especially on these entry level coaches.

That said, I decided to take another look at the Forest River FR3, which is similar to the Thor ACE line. I went to the Forest River Forums site and looked at the FR3 and I would say 8 of the first 10 posts on the 30DS I was looking at were in the horror story level posts. It reminded me about what happened when I started researching their Forester/Sunseeker line and had similar results.

If you base it on forum complaints and posted issues, I can't help but believe that Forest River is far worse than Thor in product quality, which drove me back to looking at the ACE.

Thank You!!!

I have stated this repeatedly, if you think Thor is the only company to have problems you haven't read the forums from other companies!!! All the manufacturers have problems!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.