Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #1
Datura

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Hampshire
THOR #8390
New Chateau owners :)

Hello,

We we made the move from an old, rickety TT to a 2017 Thor Chateau 31Y back in June. I brought it from AZ to NC with my dad, and then from NC to NH (home) with my Partner in Crime. We've taken it camping up into the White Mountains a couple times since then and plan a longer trip to Acadia next month.

So far, we're quite happy with the jump from TT to MC. No major issues right away, although it helped quite a bit that our stop in NC was at my brother's house. He is a mechanic and crawled all over the coach and reattached quite a few things that had shaken loose, stopped working or redid anything he otherwise didn't like the look of.

We're now looking around for how to get warranty service done out here. We do have some minor things to have fixed, but we're also ready to make a couple improvements.

Looking forward to learning from everyone and getting to know you all

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.