Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 10:40 PM   #32
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor293 View Post
To clarify on the holes in the sway bar, are you moving to holes towards top of the coach or towards the ground?
The CHF is moving the sway bar links to the inside hole, it comes stock attached to the outside hole. If you have leveling jacks you may have the link hit the spring when u have the tire off the ground, in this case buy helwig adjuatable links and replace the factory links with them, extending them about 2 inches. You will have to re use the factory sleves and bolts. I just had mine swapped at a front end shop, they charge me 1.5 hr labor to do this.
I had CW do the rear when they installed the tracbar and they charged me an extra $80.

My coach handes great, almost to good as I find myself speeding at times when before I could not drive it over 50 mph

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum