Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #30
southladon

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34F
State: Louisiana
THOR #6600
I have a 2015 windsport 34f. Ordered from the factory in 2014. Have taken it on several major trips and a bunch of small trips. 7000 miles plus. We have gone through a number of small issue, such as step failure, trim issues, windshield wiper problems. Plenty power, handling is pretty bad out of the box. I just recently did the CHF fix, had the wheels aligned, installed a road master steering stabilizer, and also had it weighed, to properly adjust pressure for the tires. All made a massive difference. Just completed a trip to Fla, and it drove great. We've been very pleased with the unit. We have the full wall slide, without any issues except one of the power wires on a motor popped out of the plug. I regularly maintain the schwintek drive as factory directed. But also have an extra motor on hand just in case.. We 4 whee tow a Chevy Equinox and it's hardly noticeable it there. It's a shame they discontinued the full body paint option. We have it on ours and with regular waxing and a cover it looks good as new. I can't say the same for my 20 past years owning travel trailers with decals. My advice would be do plenty of home work and look for best price. Look at your dealers ratings online very closely. You will be dealing with them for duration of warranty. Things will be done wrong, and will break. Once you go through a few rounds of that. It gets pretty nice. I highly suggest an extended warranty. Our dealer provided one with the deal with no deductable And 84 months. It's pretty much already paid for itself.

Best of luck!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.