Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:29 PM   #1
JLW

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Iowa
THOR #8441
Question Hello from new Synergy owner

We have a 2018 Synergy. Seem to have conflicts between Thor and the dealer in Elkhart concerning the water valve.
We have a 4-position water valve on the driver's side. 12 noon indicates "NORMAL"; 3 o'clock is for winterizing; 6 o'clock indicates "CITY" and 3 o'clock indicates "TANK".
When running off of the tank (that is NOT connected to an outside water source) should the valve point to NORMAL or TANK? I think NORMAL and that TANK is for filling the tank.
In either case, we can't get the pump to stay on. 2 seconds after opening a faucet the pump turns off.
Thor wants me to take it to a dealer which is over an hour away. I am going to remove the pump, see if it is clogged since the rest of the coach has construction remnants all over it. If not clogged, I might try to purchase a replacement on-line rather than deal with the factory.
I'd appreciate any thoughts.
Jim

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum