Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 11:41 PM   #2
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
I will try to answer several of your questions - All ACE, Hurricanes and Windsports are built in Plant 750 by the same people and designed by the same engineers. My generator is on the left side just behind the propane tank (third door on the left). The exhaust pipe is under the jack hydraulic compartment just behind the left front wheel.

My water tanks is on the right just behind the battery compartment. The tank line has drain and air fittings. The line can also be isolated from the tank to allow the pump to suck antifreeze into the waterlines. That compartment is heated. The water pump is under the kitchen sink. All water lines on the right are above the floor in the chase with the heater ducts. The city water entry and coach water lines are above the gray water tank in a heated area. The bathroom water lines are above the floor. The outside shower above the floor.

Yes, the traditional location for the second A/C is in the bedroom, but it can replace the living room vent fan on special order. The wiring chases accommodate A/Cs in all three locations but the standard wiring doesn't.

TMC routes HDMI cables to all installed TVs from a common equipment cubby. In my case that is over the refrigerator. A box with many buttons (video switch - 2x4) is also provided. RG-6 via a splitter is supplied to each TV from external source or roof mounted antenna.

Don't know about Sirius, but the roof is TPO with poly insulation and aluminum ribs. GPS signals get through anywhere in the coach as does WiFi and cell.

TMC uses the same door latch through most of their lines. They are cast zinc and can fail at any time. The manufacturer (Trimark) did redesign the latch mechanism. The old latch number is 060-650 the new number is 060-1650.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum